Planning is the key to successful results and an effective leader or coach is always well-prepared. At Dreamstore we have assembled a range of documents that could be used by our Dreamstore Academy graduates.
If you have not completed a Dreamstore Academy course you should only make use of this resource having taken independent advice in respect of your particular circumstances and intended use of any of the documents.
This Leadership and Coaching Resource includes useful and effective forms for organising and managing any event, and resources to gather information to create a valuable log of activities to plan, review and reflect on coaching progress, the performance and progress of those being coached, and to provide a detailed record of sessions and perhaps even competition day activities.
- Data sheets; including attendance sheets and contact sheets
- Planning documents; including weekly, monthly & yearly planners session activity plans; progress & assessment sheets, and an activity log
- Self Reflection templates; to help analyse sessions undertaken and provide feedback for future improvement
- Health & Safety documentation, including safety checklists, Accident Report forms and Risk analysis forms
- There is also a Code of Conduct for consideration by anyone leading activities, and coaching: if adopted by your organisation, following appropriate advice, this should be read regularly and kept in mind for all activities undertaken.
We would ask that you do not re-share these documents, rather link people to this page so they can find the documents themselves. Please click here to view and download.